The California Space Grant Consortium (CaSGC) has designated up to five scholarships for members of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) at UC San Diego. Up to five $1,500 scholarships will be awarded.
Through this competitively awarded scholarship, we seek to engage the future STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) workforce in basic and/or applied engineering research projects and facilitate the development of mentor relationships between students, faculty, and the NASA community.
Applications are evaluated based upon the student’s academic achievement, quality of proposed research project, letter of recommendation from their research mentor, and exhibited leadership qualities. Preference will be given to UCSD SWE members who are members of National SWE; awards will be contingent upon awardee joining National SWE.
- For program guidelines and FAQ, click here.
- For sample student application form, click here.
- For sample mentor form, click here. The link to the actual mentor form will be sent to your mentor upon submission of your application and will be due on November 16th, one week after the student application deadline.
- For final report guidelines, click here.
- For application, click here.
For assistance, please contact Tehseen Lazzouni at (858) 534-2472 or email@example.com.