The WIA Foundation is pleased to provide four merit-based scholarships to women interested in a career in the aerospace field to pursue higher education degrees in engineering, math or science. The awards will be given to rising juniors or seniors in college, to be applied during the upcoming academic year.
To be eligible for the WIA Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must be interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field and be a rising junior or senior, working towards a bachelor’s degree in engineering, math or science. The following is a complete list of eligibility requirements.
- Minimum college grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- An applicant must have completed at least two and a half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application and must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories, and plan to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year.
- Applicants must be female, of any citizenship or nationality.
- Interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field.
- Entering junior or senior year in the 2019 – 2020 academic year.
|Scholarship Deadline June 18, 2019|
|Winners of this scholarship opportunity in addition to receiving a monetary award for tuition, will also have the chance to attend the Annual WIA Awards Dinner & Ceremony held on October 17, 2019 at the Ritz-Carlton in Pentagon City.
If you are interested in learning more about the WIA Foundation and its scholarship opportunities, please visit the Foundation website at www.womeninaerospacefoundation.org/foundation
A direct link to the application form can be accessed by clicking here.
Please contact us by phone at 202-547-0229 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further
questions or concerns.